Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I'll Be Right Back...

Hello, friends!

As Kevin and I have been moving, cleaning, painting, organizing, working, and gearing up for the new school year these past few weeks, I have realized how overscheduled I am right now. This is a short season, I know that. However, while it lasts, I need to take a step back from the blog. I absolutely hate to do it. I have not taken a hiatus since I started the blog nearly four years ago. 

The good news, however, is that I should be back to normal reading and posting soon! I do not know exactly when I will return, but I am guessing I will be back by the start of September. I know, I know; two weeks barely qualifies as a hiatus. Still, I wanted to let you know. Hopefully, in these two weeks, I can find my new schedule and balance and actually have time to pick up a book again!

In the mean time, let me know what you are reading! I would love some suggestions for the fall months!

Alise

No comments:

Post a Comment