Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Mid-March Update

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

I started including this little update in a post last week, but then it got a little lengthy, so I decided it deserved a post of its own.

I wanted to let you all know that the frequency of posts is definitely going to be slowing down over the next few months. I have mentioned it before, but I have started grad school (loving it, by the way!). This term is my first taking a full load and I am suffering a bit of syllabus shock.

Full time job + full time grad school + 2 part time jobs = one hectic schedule.

My free time is quickly getting consumed by coursework rather than books. I'll be reading a few for a class this term and I plan to share them with you. Over all, though, I doubt you're interested in reading a review of Essentials of Online Course Design

That said, I am still excited about the things coming up on the blog! I'm (slowly) making progress with the 100 Best Novels challenge and I have some excellent book tours lined up in the coming months. 

If you are ever interested in doing a guest post, I would love to have you! Seriously! Have you read something lately that you just loved? Contact me via Facebook and let me know! I'd love to feature your thoughts on what you are reading - even just a couple of sentences!

If my decreased pace has got you down, don't forget that you can always pop over to the Books Completed page to see the catalog of every book I've posted about in the past two years. There are some truly great ones there! You can always contact me for a more personalized recommendation, too. Just let me know what kind of books you like and I'll send a list of ideas your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment