Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

From my family to yours, I wish you a very Merry Christmas today! 

I hope that you are blessed with a relaxing day with family and friends. May the season truly be merry and bright for you.

I hope you find some great books under the tree with your name on them. I can usually count on my parents for one or two, so I'll have to let you know if I get lucky.

I hope that you are warm, well-fed, and safe this Christmas. It's easy to get caught up in our own celebrations and forget the less fortunate. Take time to remember them in some way this year.

Most of all, I hope that this Christmas will be full of love for you. Not only the love of those around you, but also the love of God. After all, that's what Christmas really is all about. God loved us so much that He sent the most precious gift we could ever dream of: redemption through His Son.

Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment